Monday, November 5, 2007

short, brief

Hmmmm. Can't think of much to write, except that I am so loving the weather outside. For the majority of the year, walking outside in Florida is like walking in a badly-decorated steam room. It's hot, it's muggy, it's just not fun. It makes me twitch and long for snow-capped mountains and seeing my breath. Only this weekend, it was completely wonderful: high 70s, breezy, sunny, beautiful. Jason and I spent a lot of time outside. Right now, the windows are all open, and the cool night air is floating through our apartment. Glorious.

Still running. It's nice to exercise outdoors and not find yourself a puddle of sweat afterward.

3 comments:

Tasina said...

Hi! Got here from NaBloPoMo.

I love this: "For the majority of the year, walking outside in Florida is like walking in a badly-decorated steam room."

Brilliant!

Cheers.

Anonymous said...

hey .. found you on the nablopomo randomizer - and after going through about a dozen of them - you were the first one that was posting every day !!!!
i struggle finding what to write too - some days are easier than others !!

SLM said...

I ran at the Y today. First time since I hurt my back! Now I have shin splints. Wheee...

But I thought of you while I was running. Hope you're having a great week.