NaBloPoMo - that's National Blog Posting Month for the uninitiated - is usually every year in November. The challenge is simple: write a blog post every day for the entire month. Simple in concept, but deceptively difficult to pull off. If you do, you get the satisfaction of a full month's worth of blogging, as well as possible prizes.
I used to have the whole year to gear up for November. But now, the lovely folks at NaBloPoMo have made every month a different theme. This month, the theme is "home". And since we're just getting settled into the house we just bought, I figured it was time to bite the bullet and take the challenge a few months early, before I have one hand maneuvering a diaper pail and the other juggling a handful of pacifiers.
I'm sure that as we are navigating through our first full month as homeowners, I'll have plenty to talk about. And if I'm extra sweet, I might even post some pictures for you. Because I'm awesome like that.
See you tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment